A thousand apologies to everyone because I have not been able to visit all your blogs, reply to anyone or keep you up to date on my every little movement.
This is due to The Helps inability to manage a visitor, ill health, doctors appointments, life in general and ME. I should come first shouldn’t I?
Don’t get me wrong. She makes sure I have food, water and the behemoth for company but as for making me a star, well she has totally dropped the ball.
So this post is by way of being a catch up post. A quick summary of our busy lives for the last few weeks.
As you know. Auntie Shelfie came to visit.
This was great. More cuddles and attention for ME. Not only that but a couple of times we had some girl-time and she took me to the village to get coffee. Coffee! Just like Zac used to do with son number two. I felt very special and sophisticated and I was sorry when Auntie Shelfie left. Needless to say I haven’t been to the village for coffee since 😦
The first thing Auntie Shelfie did when she walked in was to dress Raffles and I up in the latest French fashions.
The idea was good, but what she couldn’t have known is that this fashion was like a red rag to a bull for Raffie – it just gave him another way to drag me around! Before he could destroy me or the neck finery The Help removed it. She always is a bit of a spoilsport!
For the first few days of Auntie’s visit is was hot. Very hot. Meltingly hot. This was good for us because everyone stayed inside in the air-conditioning.
Then the weather cooled down a bit and then they were off. Visiting this place and that place. Shopping here, there and everywhere.
Before we knew it the holiday was over and Auntie Shelfie had to return to Boodle and Dunthorne which made us sad. Raffles has been into the room she used several times looking for her. I have told him she’s gone but he still hopes she might make a sudden reappearance.
The Boss took her to the airport and they had to put an extra plane on to carry the shopping.
Everyone in the village loved her and hopes that she comes back soon. She came to the park with us most mornings and saw the Poodle Pack for herself. Yes, there really are 5-7 Standard Poodles who meet regularly at the leash free – and not by prior arrangement.
I was told she arrived back safely to a relieved and happy Boodle and Dunthorne but minus one case. I hope she gets it soon or all that shopping was wasted!
As well as Auntie Shelfie’s visit there was of course Sammy’s Camping Trip. This was awesome. Sammy arranged lots of fun things to do and although my tent didn’t win the best tent, I won the scavenger hunt which is amazing.
And I get to sport the wonderful Sammy badge above for taking part.
If this wasn’t enough fun, I was tagged by Angel’s Whisper. Go take a trip and see her if you haven’t visited.
Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond Angel but you see it was a rather busy few weeks.
I haven’t been tagged before but it seems a little like being given an award except there isn’t a pretty badge.
First of all I have to post the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post
4. Create eleven new questions to tag new people to answer
4. Go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged
Post a photo of ME. Hmm-mm. Difficult. So many photographs, so little room. I have decided to be creative and post eleven photos with the facts 🙂
Now stick with me whilst I answer Angel’s questions.
1. Which do you prefer, water or milk? Water.
2. Do you like rain or snow? Neither
3. Do you believe in Furry-land? I live in furry-land.
4. Do you believe in Angels? Yes.
5. What do you do if you find a lot of money? I’d give it to The Help who would probably buy a bigger house or a new computer!
6. When are you the most active and when you are the most laziest inactive? I’m active between 8.45am and 9.45am at the park. The rest of the day is recovering.
7. What do you do if you had to take care of your own dinner? Eat Raffles’ dinner or cry.
8. Where would you fly to if you had wings? The Rainbow Bridge to visit Zac and the pals who are there.
9. How do you show your affection? By allowing belly rubs.
10. What color is your favorite? Pink of course.
11. What smell is your favorite? Chicken.
Now I think that this has been a long enough post and if you have read it to the bottom award yourselves a pat on the back.
Easter is hurtling towards us now so I leave you with this warning. There is only one Easter Bunny though there are many pretenders. If you see this imposter do not be taken in 😀
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY – DON’T EAT ANY CHOCOLATE MY FURRY PALS, MAKE SURE YOUR EGGS ARE ALL CHICKEN OR LIVER OR EVEN BACON!!
Love Zena, finally back with a post!