After the activity of the leash free it is great to come home and find that two of our pals have kindly chosen us for a new award.
Hutch a Good Life is a creative blog run by four guinea pigs and their mum.
Peace, Love and Whiskers calls itself an amazing blog about amazing animals. I think it could be an amazing blog about animals 🙂
The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would like to be taller. Being able to run under Raffles has its advantages but I have discovered that bigger dogs get noticed more and I’m all about being noticed.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
I would like to be two again. At two, Zac was four and was still well enough to play with me. We were like two puppies chasing and playing all day. They were good days.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Being alone. I cannot tolerate being alone. I cry, scream and get very upset. That is why Raffles came on the scene – he’s my comforter, minder and personal trainer!
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I still dream of being a major star. I am a minor star but I would like to be bigger. Will I achieve it? I’m not sure. I don’t think The Help is good enough and in this world you need a good team around you to succeed.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
The owner of our local petshop. Just give me one day as her and I’d clear the store of treats and choose a new bed, new collar and some new toys!!
Now the tricky part, nominating.
Mollie & Alfie I know you love them 🙂
Love from Zenz, The Really Energised and Amazing, Lovely, Inspiring and Touching Princess 😀