Another award!!! Gasp! I’m on a roll folks. I’m on a roll.
A huge lick and a great big thanks to my guinea pig friends over at Hutch A Good Life for thinking of me.
This is a pretty award and will look great on my wall. I, like my guinea pig friends, am not a fan of fireworks usually. In the past I have had Zac to help me on those occasions when the world around me seems to explode with bangs and screams. Now The Producer will have to stand in for him. I think on those occasions I will call her The Guardian.
I think I will look on the award not as the fireworks that go bang in the gardens around me but rather as an indication of my affect on those around me.
I light up their life 🙂
I am colourful and pretty 🙂
I am full of light and bring joy 🙂
I’m sure my loyal followers can think of other comparisons (and perhaps not all of them polite!).
There are rules that I must follow and because my brain doesn’t remember things for long I shall write them down:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
I have done both so I think I can get a gold star for that one.
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
Now this is hard because most of the blogs I follow have already received this award. I will choose those who I don’t think have it and if you do already have it sorry, blame my little brain.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
Done and dusted 🙂
4. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
Guys – if you don’t read this blog, you won’t know the rules …..hee…hee
5. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
A great reader is someone who can read between the lines and know what is really being said.
Thanks to all who have followed this blog and earlier who followed Zac the All Black through his trials. It is because of all the support and feedback that we had when we lost Zac that this blog has come about and although we have faltered from time to time, the desire to keep in touch and read the stories of our fellow furry travellers has kept us going.
With love from The Pyrotechnic Princess!!