I have been honoured and recognised for being beautiful, well alright lovely – but it’s the same thing really. And I know it says lovely blog but it really means lovely ME!
I knew it would happen of course, I just didn’t expect it so soon.
Now. I would like to thank Zac because without him The Princess would never have come into being. Without him I was merely Zena. Dog ordinaire. Loving. Gentle. No-one. It is Zac who made me who I am today and who christened me The Princess and it is due to him that I stand in my magnificence before you today.
I suppose I have to thank The Producer as well but ….well, enough of that.
I really have to thank Misaki for giving me this award. Misaki is a very stylish Malamute who certainly recognises greatness when she sees it. Thanks Misaki. You can find out all about Misaki if you click on her name. Success as a reality star is all about promotion you know!
It is a good thing The Producer gave me that bath as it happens because as you can see, I am all ready to go to the ceremony and be adored.
Now the next thing I have to do is tell you seven things about myself – only seven sadly.
My favourite subject…….ME!!!!!
1. I don’t like pedicures. I don’t really like my feet touched at all.
2. I do love belly rubs and lie on my back in The Producers lap at night. If she stops stroking my tummy I bop her with a fluffy paw. Just a gentle reminder.
3. I hate being alone and will let them know it – loudly and long.
4. I am an early riser and usually by 6.00am I am scratching and whining at The Producer’s bedroom door to tell her she should be up. For some reason this is not appreciated!
5. I dislike bones! I like plastic bones. It is real bones I don’t trust. I know! Strange but true. There is something about them which I just don’t like.
6. I like to run and play. If there is no-one to play with I try to play with the birds but they cheat and fly off!
7. I am very friendly and would never snap or be rude at people but I prefer to socialise with dogs at the park. I do not like to be petted by strangers.
Now the hard part. Nominate other blogs. It is not that there is a shortage of lovely blogs out there, it is that most of the ones I know have already received this award! I am the new kid on the block and a little behind.
So, if I nominate you and you have it – wonderful.
Otherwise I nominate:
Dakota’s Den – Dakota has a really cool name and is very pretty. She is a Shetland Sheepdog (The Producer rescued one of those once) and she writes about lots of interesting stuff.
Cat Chat – A little incestuous here because this is Dakota’s brother Cody, but I loved the blog about adopting a less adoptable pet and think it deserves a lovely blog mention, even if Cody & Dakota are related!
House Full Of Dogs – As well as stories about the dogs, this blog talks about dog adoptions and rescuing which I am all for.
Lexi and Jasper the Great Danes – I have to say when I come face to face with a great dane in the park I am a little intimidated, especially now I haven’t got Zac to protect me and The Producer doesn’t run to my side and growl like he used to! However, from what I have seen Lexi and Jasper are the typical gentle giants and I love the countryside they live in. Such green grass 🙂
Rumpy Dog – I like the way Rumpy and his team are highlighting important health issues.
Clowie’s Corner – I am pretty sure Clowie has the award, but if she hasn’t she should have!
Jasper’s Doggy World – Beautiful white shaggy dogs, beautiful New Zealand countryside – what’s not to love! Again, sure you have this award but went through all your blog titles and couldn’t find it!!
And that’s seven!
Lots of love The Proud Princess